pigeon sh*t

Peter M

Well They can make us buy anything can't they. I have just read in a fishing mag about using pigeon droppings as loose feed. They are actually for sale in tackle shops. It says "they are a good groundbait additive for roach fishing in clear water". I wonder if rabbit droppings are as good or even hamster pooh as i wouldn't have to pay for that. What other weird baits will they think of next?

take a look at my blog

http://chubcatcher.blogspot.co.uk/

Hi Guys,

Just a small warning, if you are

going to use pigeon droppings then

get a mask because pigeon droppings

can give you problems with your

breathing, the dust off the droppings

can get in your lungs and cause problems.

So be carefull, just a warning from an ex

pigeon keeper.

david

The Pidgeon S**T as it is known,that you are talking about has been around for a few years now.It is very good used in your groundbait after being riddled off.When fishing punched bread,roll a small ball of liquidised bread around in it and watch the cloud it makes when dropped in the water.Also slop some up and pour it in the water the cloud lasts for ages.Youll be surprised what difference it makes.After all pidgeons are only fed on corn,and what's in groundbait.??? :D:D

quote:

Here, in Missouri US pigeon dropping are nearly failproof in some conditions. We have bridges where pigeons roost. Under the roosts a continious baiting program is in place.

Works!

What sort of fish do you catch in Missouri?

take a look at my blog

http://chubcatcher.blogspot.co.uk/