Barble Fishing at Aldermarston nr Newbury TIPS

gazza01

Hello All,

I am going to fish for barble at the Old Mill in Aldermarston Near newbury, After match fishing for years i have knocked it on the head and gone in search of becoming a good alrounder fishing venues for specific species. I have only caught a few barble in the past as i have been mainly on the lakes canals and slow stretches of river.

Can anyone offer any good advice on grabbing me a barble their?

Umm - probably MUCH better places to try for BarBEL locally. Aldermaston Mill can get VERY busy so the fish have seen everything. The hotspots are well known and anglers have been known to race each other from the car park at opening time for them! If you insist on going try something different. Most will sit over a lead all day - probably fishing pellet. Try rolling meat or even trotting maggot.

If you live locally joining a local club is much better value - even if your from outside the area may be worth exploring associate tickets for clubs like RDAA and Thatcham...

C.

"Study to be quiet." ><((º> My Blog