what style of fishing I should do when getting

to the pool I hope I put that in a way you

understand, only I always seem to catch tiddlers

Is there any set things I should do to improve my

fishing. As I said in a prev msg I like useing

a centrepin but would a freespool be better untill

I improve myself. I hope this does not sound to

soft to you experts. ????????????

not at all trevor...i would suggest finding out as much as you can about the water firt.what species are in there and to what size.secondly what you want to target.you can then start to sort your tactics out. :cool:

Choose a pond with a stock of smaller fish like roach rudd and crucian carp, feed accuratly, use simple baits like maggots worms and sweetcorn, plumb the depth properly, use appropriate hooks for the bait you are using, practice casting to the same spot, fish near features like lily pads and reeds, don't be in too much of a hurry to land the fish play it until you have it up in the water then draw the fish over the net, lastly remember to have fun. Good luck.

take a look at my blog

http://chubcatcher.blogspot.co.uk/

If you are pretty sure that no monsters lurk there..

Well have fun. Whip rods, smaller tackle etc. See where the fish hang out.

Then see what effect different baits and presentation make. Land as many as you can in 60 mins. Try to catch one of each species.

But to be on the safe side just freeline a worm end on some stronger line just about a rod further out from where you are. You might just see what is out there.

"Muddlin' along"