Going to Ireland!!!!!!!

Babar

You don't need a passport,and yes,some of the property can be expensive.It really depends where you want to live,and the size of property you want to live in.Rural areas tend to be a lot less expensive,most people build their own out in the sticks.But be warned,rural means rural, no Tesco's or Sainsbury's just down the road!

If you are thinking of moving over here for the angling side of things,I'd be carefull.People are saying that if Ireland continues the way it is going at the minute with regards to coarse fish stocks,then the future ain't too bright.I would tend to agree with them :confused:

Do i need an 18 year old to come over with us or do i only need an 18 year old to sign the booking form to say thatthey are responsible for us?????????????????????????

I went out there 2 julys ago and it was just a gang of blokes.we booked through a guy called graham he sorted all the bait and stuff out for us had a delivery twice a week sacks of groundbait maggies and caster he put us on all the right waters very good fishing even knew a guy with his own boat so we got a days sea fishing out there aswell will have to find some details if your interested?

He's english aswell which helps alot