PROBLEM

MikeyP

Mikey,I Have heard the same said about Feneck, from some of the guys who are regulars thier. Saying that I have done alright late evening down thier.

If what you say is true I as member am very concerned I have heard rumours of Bream being moved from the tidal Exe to other waters, the problem is sorting rumour from fact, I think it should be clarified to the membership whats been going on and any documentation produced at the next AGM in October if not sooner.

Regards Tony.

[ 10. August 2003, 07:08 PM: Message edited by: Tony C ]

Regards Tony.

"Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted."

The constitution of the association is the key here, decisions that effect the membership should be voted on by at least a quorum to validate such action, and should be minuted, if not the man is out of order, and if it cost anything from the funds of the association it can be considered misappropriation of funds.

But be sure of the facts before acting

[ 10. August 2003, 08:08 PM: Message edited by: Nugg ]

If the other complex, "his baby" is not a water belonging to the club to which you have joined, and there was no motion passed to move the fish then surely this constitutes theft ? (and if no section 30, then is it theft as well as illegal movement of fish ?). Either way, I hope he gets a big fine .. if anglers have to pay £2k for fishing without a license, I'd have though this sort of behaviour demands significantly more. But then we have a pitiful justice system, so £100 and a slapped wrist is more likely...