TOADY WAS RIGHT HE WARNED TROUBLE WAS COMING

suffolktoad

Well there is one bloke watatoad who did warn of trouble like this coming and all he got was the Pi55 taken and abuse, to sum up what Toady said

"people see Bankers, M.P's, Politicians, Celebrities, The Police, Local and National Government People, The Rich all getting away with fiddling corruption and dodgy dealing....people will follow and copy and get jealous and sooner or later these people will get extreme."

I talked to him yesterday and he said first shop's and kids doing a bit of extreme shopping thinking life is an video game with no repercussions, then the Police will get a bit heavy handed. Then the kids will take apart the Police and if need be our tiny army then it will turn on the rich and those in authority then it might become more seriously violent against the average person then it just might become racial, kids actions are so hard to predict when you are an older man. But when you are a badly educated kid with no job, no respect, no hope, no future and no pride in your country or culture this is what is inevitable.

I am s**t scared Toady has got it right on the head, he has a natural instinct for civilization and how people react.

English by birth, a Cockney by the Grace of God and an Angler by choice and design and very proud of it.

Well there is one bloke watatoad who did warn of trouble like this coming and all he got was the Pi55 taken and abuse, to sum up what Toady said

"people see Bankers, M.P's, Politicians, Celebrities, The Police, Local and National Government People, The Rich all getting away with fiddling corruption and dodgy dealing....people will follow and copy and get jealous and sooner or later these people will get extreme."

I talked to him yesterday and he said first shop's and kids doing a bit of extreme shopping thinking life is an video game with no repercussions, then the Police will get a bit heavy handed. Then the kids will take apart the Police and if need be our tiny army then it will turn on the rich and those in authority then it might become more seriously violent against the average person then it just might become racial, kids actions are so hard to predict when you are an older man. But when you are a badly educated kid with no job, no respect, no hope, no future and no pride in your country or culture this is what is inevitable.

I am s**t scared Toady has got it right on the head, he has a natural instinct for civilization and how people react.

I don't normally reply to posts such as this one, but what's happening out there is just down to the chance to create mayhem, loot, steal and vandalise. Uneducated because they choose to be, not working cause they were paid by the previous government not to, so as to get more votes and stay in power.

There were lots of things I was unhappy about when I was a kid, but I didn't go out looting and vandalising the neighbourhood.

Some kid was saying the police and society don't respect us!!

Well in my eyes respect needs to be earned!!

i read most of the toads posts an i rekon he was right yeh hes a nationalist but he aint left or right wing hes just a bloke who has his eyes open an has a feel for whats going on more than the politicians has treat people as crap and they will react.

you just cant let some get away with breaking the law and expect everyone else to obey the law and look at the police bullying kids nicking motorists almost never nicking real crooks

yeh that toady is a bright bu99er he should be used by the government to sort this trouble out yeh id vote for him

I couldn't find the post that you quoted the summation from but not putting a date on doesn't help.

I seem to recall a post (June 26, 2011) when the "omnipotent one" claimed that there was "to(o) much power given to our failing and failed police forces".

Perhaps that's why he has "the Pi55 taken and abuse". A lot of what he says is self important gobbledygook that is poorly researched and given a dose of the great "I am" Watatoad 'logic'. Seems it runs in the family!

Colin has presented the case so much more eloquently!

To deliberately misquote you...."I'm right scared Toady has got **** in the head" As for "a natural instinct for civilisation and how people react" then that probably goes a long way to explaining his sadly arrogant attitude to others' views (just check through his past posts before replying).

Eating wild caught fish is good for my health, reduces food miles and keeps me fit trying to catch them........it's my choice to do it, not yours to stop me!

I couldn't find the post that you quoted the summation from but not putting a date on doesn't help.

I seem to recall a post (June 26, 2011) when the "omnipotent one" claimed that there was "to(o) much power given to our failing and failed police forces".

Perhaps that's why he has "the Pi55 taken and abuse". A lot of what he says is self important gobbledygook that is poorly researched and given a dose of the great "I am" Watatoad 'logic'. Seems it runs in the family!

Colin has presented the case so much more eloquently!

To deliberately misquote you...."I'm right scared Toady has got **** in the head" As for "a natural instinct for civilisation and how people react" then that probably goes a long way to explaining his sadly arrogant attitude to others' views (just check through his past posts before replying).

{admin note: I'm removing a personal attack with no useful content. That sort of thing is not allowed.}

This topic has gotten to personal attacks way too quickly and doesn't seem to have any good direction to go so I'm shutting it down.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President