Sensas?Starbaits?

Chris Goddard

Is there anyone who frequents these forums can POSSIBLY tell me how to get in touch with ANYONE who is ANYTHING at Sensas/Starbaits please??

I DID have the North Wests Reps name and number but lost it when I moved to France. No was Sensa IS a French company you would think it would be NO problem finding someone?? NOT a cat in hells chance!! I have RUNG I have E-Mailed I have written I have tried the local BIG angling store who stock Sensas/Startbaits stock!! Not a bloody murmur!

Now one would think someone wanting to ask about a sales account WOULD not have to resort to asking the general public to help? Well think again as it is I have to say bloody impossible doing it the right? Way!!

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

Try this, it's the starbaits catalogue, and contact details are on the back page

http://asp.zone-secure.net/v2/indexPop.jsp...6300&lng=en

Yes been there and tried and better tried! I even as I said tried ringing the reps for the UK and France and didn't even warrant a reply? It seems the people do NOT exist!!

Anyway I have now resorted to submitting a picture to the site for inclusion!! It's the same one (Doctored) as my sig!! I added Sensas in an appropriate place along with a story. Bet it doesn't get printed!!

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

• 3 weeks later...