Reel Wars

Rob Ward

i have seen the whole series before and met one of the contributes (steve Broad) at the go fishing show. quite frankly the wholething didn't ring right with me. Firstly Rob York found the plug still with it's wire trace on and used this which was against the rules and steve was penalised in another episode when he used small hooks that were not in the pack of tackle, which is part of the programme. Then Rob loses two pike as they are only using 6.lb breaking strain line but goes on to catch a small jack pike. Very strange as he only had one lure and one wire trace. It is because of the pike that he scores so well on this leg and gives him a small points advantage, which he keeps until the end of the competition. I suspect they felt Rob York was more telly friendly and would have more fans than the dour Steve. Still I enjoyed the series overall.

take a look at my blog

http://chubcatcher.blogspot.co.uk/

isnt steve broud an editor of an angling rag?

RUDD

Different floats for different folks!

Steve appears in the AT from time to time.

I prefer him to Rob York & was gutted when he didn't win (then again so was Dian) :(

Poor fella went through hell n back but still didn't win.

TROGG (Alan)

a government is there to serve its people not rule them

why dont they do some thing similar for us teenagers. People are always thuink that kids mean trouble so why dont they let us prove that we are serious.

Mabey in the summer holas would be good :D:P