Nice house for 85.000 pounds

Sportsman

Or how about mine?? Cost me €85K three/four year ago.spent god know how much on it!! 3 bed ex. shop detached with 2 bed gite in gardens and 4 outside buildings. Big garden and work still to do, but mostly to taste 3 downstairs rooms, kitchen, cave, at present one en-suite with ability to make all beds en-suite. Best of offer around 85K inc, feed secures.

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

Stick to the devil you know!!! Viledieu-les-Poêles is nice
Not really Chris. I've been there once to see the bell foundry and to buy a copper "poêle" like any good tourist. Edited by corydoras

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

I was sort of talking about mine Jim! :-)

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))