Jellie babies

Andrew

Got my sweet tooth on, just munched a full packet of jelly babies, mmm and started on some wine gums, Maynards i'll have you know. :rolleyes: creme de la creme :P of wine gums.

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

trouble is today theres little between the brands ,once the flavour is the least it can be to save money theres little to put one brand above the others and the constant meddling the EU does with ingredients and flavours to force companies to comply letting their companies get a foothold is making it worse ,maynards is not the maynards of my youth and that i have no doubt is the same maynards of older members than i youth!

Take (my old favourite moan) Army and Navy sweets ,

look here :

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Paynes-Army-Navy-3...5324&sr=8-3

paynes ,note the sentence "the original taste of liquorice" except it wasnt

this is an earlier jar no mention of liquorice here

how can something be original when its not?

in the case of "maynard" why its not even a british firm anymore

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Army and Navy sweeties another firm favourite of mine, liquorice, oh Heaven.

I saw an old liquorice maker making some on one of those country file shows.

Edited by Andrew

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

i can see reading is a bit of a problem

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

i can see reading is a bit of a problem

Excuse me ?

“Vescere bracis meis”

liquorice isnt the original flavour you are eating fake army and navy sweets :D probably the liquorice flavour is fake as well :rolleyes:

Edited by chesters1

liquorice isnt the original flavour you are eating fake army and navy sweets :D

Soft Eating Australian Original/Black Liquorice floats my boat, never said owt about the taste of army and navy sweets

51le-vvZCpL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

“Vescere bracis meis”

Sarsaparilla Tablets

Liquorice Poor Bens

Pontefract Cakes

All bastardised with fake flavourings

“Vescere bracis meis”

"Army and Navy sweeties another firm favourite of mine, liquorice, oh Heaven."

hmmm not a lot there to distinguish A&N from liquorice as separate entities ,anyway liquorice is a bit of wood so how can yours be original ,exactly the same ingredients as when it first was made by that company ;)

how can an extraction be "natural" ?

Edited by chesters1

Maybe i should have said

And liquorice, oh Heaven

Although i did place a comer to separate my words !

Army and Navy sweeties another firm favourite of mine, liquorice, oh Heaven.

“Vescere bracis meis”