just wondered

maxaldo

I wonder who or what mechanical deveice ties the knots in the ready made hooks to nylon? Something iv'e never thought of before but i am bored.

Good question i have no idea, never really thought about it before! I hope someone doesnt have to tie them all by hand though xD

ELF_SEWEASY.gif
" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Good question i have no idea, never really thought about it before! I hope someone doesnt have to tie them all by hand though xD

damn right, although i wouldn't put it past large capitalist companies, maybe get people in places like china and india to do it for the most deporable wages ever, it's bad enough trying to tie one knot, but tying the things all day, you'd well get a headache :huh:

damn right, although i wouldn't put it past large capitalist companies, maybe get people in places like china and india to do it for the most deporable wages ever, it's bad enough trying to tie one knot, but tying the things all day, you'd well get a headache :huh:

Not to mention RSI.

Most (if not all) flies are hand-tied.

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music

Maybe they are made in the chinese or indian sweat shops like a lot of the Fishing Flies on the market?

The slaves of the western world.

Most flies for sale here are (or, at least, certainly used to be) hand-made in various parts of Africa.

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music

Most flies for sale here are (or, at least, certainly used to be) hand-made in various parts of Africa.

Bloody hell, just imagine sat on your ass for hours on end tying them, it'd be enough to put off fishing for life.....perhaps :rolleyes: