your best fishing destinations

azrael

i read the fishing holiday thread by jeremy wade but i dont know much about any off the places on his top 10 list

i would like to know what places other people have been fishing around the world or in england

can you tell me the best places you have been to fish or even not the best places if they are unusal and you dod not catch much

Azree

Let us see rather that like Janus—or better, like Yama, the Brahmin god of death—religion has two faces, one very friendly, one very gloomy...” Arthur Schopenhaur

i read the fishing holiday thread by jeremy wade but i dont know much about any off the places on his top 10 list

i would like to know what places other people have been fishing around the world or in england

can you tell me the best places you have been to fish or even not the best places if they are unusal and you dod not catch much

Well i am hoping its going to be Wingham but all depends on the waiting List. I guess so far it has to be Christchurch on the Avon. I just love the Royalty Fishery !

There is not one thing different between ideology and religeon

Blooming heck Azrael! got quite a few for you! No to much to just list destinations and fish caught it would be boring Im sure!

And thats my "non indicative opinion"!

Blooming heck Azrael! got quite a few for you! No to much to just list destinations and fish caught it would be boring Im sure!

budgie

Steve told me about your qualifications but until you have caught a clanger on the moon it means nothing to me !

budgie

Steve told me about your qualifications but until you have caught a clanger on the moon it means nothing to me !

Dave there was a time when if Clangers grew big enough,I could have driven a Cortina Estate there and developed a way of using soup for bait I would have been there like a shot!

And thats my "non indicative opinion"!

Dave there was a time when if Clangers grew big enough,I could have driven a Cortina Estate there and developed a way of using soup for bait I would have been there like a shot!

Bragging again Budgie i know that a cortina would have never made it to the moon ;)

I just love the Royalty Fishery !

yes i have heard that it is one of the best places to fish

Azree

Let us see rather that like Janus—or better, like Yama, the Brahmin god of death—religion has two faces, one very friendly, one very gloomy...” Arthur Schopenhaur