Does any1 have the deom of fishsim2 or maybe even a registered version!?!?!?!?!?

Gorang

Does any1 have the deom of fishsim2 or maybe even a registered version!?!?!?!?!?

I have fishsim1 fully registered but i upgraded to windows xp and it doesent work with windows xp!! and i have been very eager to play fishsim2 but i cant get the demo of it... where can i find it! or would anyone give me a registered version or put it on kazaa... maybe... please? :(

quote:

The bear says, "you're not just here for the hunting!"

unreal_archer@hotmail.com

For £21.49 you can buy it!!

I dont think the peeps at Keyworks would be too happy about your request...

Buy it here... http://www.fishsim2.com/

There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs. - Ansel Adams

Focal Planet

There is a demo of FS2 available somewhere but you'll still be dissapointed as it contains no stocks!!!

You could always practise your casting whilst you wait for the CD ROM to arrive :D

Gaz FS2 Downloads & Add-ons

I have a demo version with stocks :D

but im on holiday from saturday so get yer requests in fast.

And make sure you can accept 4 meg e-mail attachments.

I also have the full version and i bought it so the rest of you should cos its a bit good :D

[ 02 August 2002, 12:19 AM: Message edited by: Tyke ]

I'll rip off any software I can get my hands on but I drew the line at FS2. "Huh PG! You actually paid for it!" Yep, is the only piece of shareware that I have ever bought because Jase just basically deserved my money for the best home grown software I have ever seen! And I'll do all I can to see that naughty people like you Mr Gorang don't get their grubby lil hands on it! Anyway, even you must admit that its the best value for money, for any game...SIM sorry!