Angling times?

awaaar

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ratty46:

its late chaps,printer errors or a big story i think

Pity they don't pay as much attention to the journalism... although I use the word loosely.

I spend about 2 minutes reading a friend's copy and he doesn't get it at his newsagent's in Liverpool until thursday.

This is a signature, there are many signatures like it but this one is mine

I went fishing today - that's a big story. First time since the Christmas break. Got wet. Got freezing cold. Caught a few silver fish and had a humongous carp slip my size 20 hook just inches from the net. Got hailed on. Got wet again. Brilliant day! Roll on the light evenings.

Derek

argyll:

'Shock, horror. Des Taylor confesses. I don't know what I'm talking about'

Why do so many of us take digs at poor old matcho Des?

Remember this one from Diamond Geezer? Posted Image I mean to say, what's the justification :D :confused: ?

Pant, pant, pant, the suspense is killing me! Is it out today? Shock, horror, what major story held up publication of this very fine broadsheet for 24 hours? Is it worth buying just to get two magazines that I don't want?