Floats

J.K

Hiya,

I have just realized that after getting back to float fishing after a few years that my selection is somewhat minimal.

I have loads of lighter floats for the canals but nothing ideal for rivers and lakes, nothing for longer range casting.

Also I have realized that my floats are a little naff and I have broke a few just from repeatative casting etc.

Im hopeing some people on here will be able to show me some cheapISH quality floats online. I need to get a better collection going.

Thanks for your help,

Joel

2PhJuly2013sig_zps25c667b8.jpg

J.K hi goto e-bay.co.uk and do a search for fishing floats(search box top right corner)and you'll should find plenty of cheap floats

or go to MADDEN-FISHING_FLOATS and you'll be able to get some decent floats at very reasonable prices

owls22dx.gif

Chavender
I try to be funny... but sometimes I merely look it! hello.gif Steve

hi j.k dont know if this is any help to you.

Click here for floats

From Argos

Kingfisher Floats Set.

£9.99

* Set of 26 floats including a carp controller float, 2 chubbers, 5 sticks, 18 assorted wagglers, float rubbers, disgorger, plummet and a Kingfisher float leaflet all in a durable float tube.

Posted Image

Owner of Tacklesack.co.uk

Moderator at The-Pikers-Pit.co.uk

Those Argos floats are a real good deal. A well thought out selection and all usable stuff down to the decent float tube that they come in.

[ 15. August 2005, 12:33 PM: Message edited by: argyll ]

'I've got a mind like a steel wassitsname'

Make your own floats. They're simple to make and require little spending in the way of materials and tools. All you need is some balsa, a razor blade, sand paper, bamboo skewers, paint, and finish. Most of these things except for the wood, skewers, and sand paper should last for a long while. I make my own and there's something to say about catching fish on floats (or flies) one has made themselves.

If you lack the motovation or the time I'm sure Ebay or the other sites mentioned will do the trick.

Randy