anti america

chesters1

saw a clip of the american pop idol (on us tv tonite) our mr cowell? (the one that was truthfull in the uk version) every time he said that the contestant was crap (and boy they were) p.abdul said he was being anti american and even the tub o lard co host was going to lay him out ,typical :mad: just like americans if they dont like what you say then only brutality will shut you up ,good for you limey tell the truth dont give in to the american way ,land of the free it aint :) oh and dont go to any afghani weddings :D

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Na Na Na Na Na - mine's bigger than your's is. And my brother can whip your brother.

:D:D:D

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

did you watch it :D

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

I gotta admit i love the new slim shady/ eminem video.

I heard that old binliner doesn't though :D

As for anti american........

I love the dirty, smelly, grit eating, big mouthed, big headed rednecked yanks.

So long as they're over there n not over here.LOL

TROGG (Alan)

a government is there to serve its people not rule them

chesters1 - thought you might enjoy this one. :D

http://www.cutestuf.com/flash_0702/blowntobits.cfm

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

:D:D still prefer the cartoon one though