Breathalyser Kits Now In Stock at Angling Lines

Important news for anglers fishing in France from Angling Lines

Click here to view the full article

This is crazy! Car Tax, Car Insurance, MOT, 1mph over speed limit, then parking fines for those who are parked slightly over the line in bays so small that when you get in them you can't open your car door to get out of your car, and now if you go abroad you actually pay for the police to stop you to breathalise you!!!! Look, I'm all in favour of driving safely and I don't condone drink-driving at all, but to penalise all those safe drivers who have never claimed on their insurance, who have clean licences, is proof that drivers are being hit yet again with another tax just because they are an easy target for revenue!

hahahaha! To throw the proverbial in the works..........Buy your own breathaliser and get nicked!!!! that makes me laugh-headlines "Nicked by own Breathaliser" There have been so many stories on the net about breathalisers not working properly, and those were owned by authorities.......???

This is crazy! Car Tax, Car Insurance, MOT, 1mph over speed limit, then parking fines for those who are parked slightly over the line in bays so small that when you get in them you can't open your car door to get out of your car, and now if you go abroad you actually pay for the police to stop you to breathalise you!!!! Look, I'm all in favour of driving safely and I don't condone drink-driving at all, but to penalise all those safe drivers who have never claimed on their insurance, who have clean licences, is proof that drivers are being hit yet again with another tax just because they are an easy target for revenue!

hahahaha! To throw the proverbial in the works..........Buy your own breathaliser and get nicked!!!! that makes me laugh-headlines "Nicked by own Breathaliser" There have been so many stories on the net about breathalisers not working properly, and those were owned by authorities.......???

Not sure what most of your post is about but re the breathalyser kits in France. The kits are for your own use to check your alcohol levels before you drive. Simples. If you get pulled over by the Gendarmes they will use their own kit to breathalyse you. If you fail you will be going to the chokey. Good idea in my opinion.

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/