Google blocking

Andrew

A mate of mine cannot access a site because Goggle is blocking the page, any idea's please.

It's not my password mate I can't even get to the site, when I go to the page there is a google blocking page, the page I sent you is just an explanation of the blocking page

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

Thanks Si, very much appreciated mate.

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

I installed firefox on my PC upstairs, and nothing, no warnings, zilch, nowt ?

“Vescere bracis meis”

Tools>page info and check the google blocking settings on the PC that does OK and the one that blocks the site.

google-blocking-1.jpg

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Got to the bottom of it with help from a good pal .

Apparently its down to FIREFOX , its " attacked " the site server host, and tarred every site hosted with the same brush.

“Vescere bracis meis”

• 2 weeks later...

Oh I just LOVE Firefox of late!!! It gets WORSE than IE every day!!!

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

All sorted now, a new upgrade of boards and a good going over by the techie squad sorted it.

“Vescere bracis meis”