Ya big northern lump

lutra

Not you Ian. :)

If there was a northern record, i think this may get it.

http://www.gofishing.co.uk/Angling-Times/S...-18lb-specimen/

Blimey, well be inundated with southern specimine bream fanatics next :lol: I reckon there's loads of waters round here with bream as big and most likely bigger than those, no one really fishes for em and the waters hardly ever get fished because they're hard to tackle.

Blimey, well be inundated with southern specimine bream fanatics next :lol: I reckon there's loads of waters round here with bream as big and most likely bigger than those, no one really fishes for em and the waters hardly ever get fished because they're hard to tackle.

Shhhh..... tell'em nowt Ian and deffo nowt about the massive tench and chub as well. :)

A tiger does not lose sleep over the opinion of sheep

Shhhh..... tell'em nowt Ian and deffo nowt about the massive tench and chub as well. :)

;) mums the word captain :D

You doin ewt this weekend Brian ?

Edited by Tigger

If it came from one of the couple of waters I have in mind I must say well done that man!!!

Yep i agree, but if it came from the water the local grape vine has it down for, night fishing ain't allowed.

Personally i take press stories (especially fishing ones) with pinch of salt and the local grape vine isn't always much more reliable.

Anyone heard if that 23lber has been accepted as a record or not?

Yep i agree, but if it came from the water the local grape vine has it down for, night fishing ain't allowed.

Personally i take press stories (especially fishing ones) with pinch of salt and the local grape vine isn't always much more reliable.

Anyone heard if that 23lber has been accepted as a record or not?

Brian, can you PM me what the grapevine is saying?

Like Ian says there's a good number of waters in that area that are capable.

Brian, can you PM me what the grapevine is saying?

Like Ian says there's a good number of waters in that area that are capable.

Might not be true Rob, but Pennington flash is what ive been told. Sorry i meant to PM that. :)