Time for a laugh - Most memorable cock ups

Guest Chris Perch

I just thought I would tell you about one of my memorable cock ups

mine was two swedish girls last summer that was a very good c### up

Azree

Let us see rather that like Janus—or better, like Yama, the Brahmin god of death—religion has two faces, one very friendly, one very gloomy...” Arthur Schopenhaur

The most stupid thing I and my 2 brothers did was leave our fly rods leaning on the fence at home :rolleyes: ,after a 35 mile journey we realized what had happened .Each of us had thought that the other had put the rods in .after a phone call to our old feller we were informed where they were :D .As luck had it the fishery owner knew us well and lent us his gear B)

Number me with Rage it,s a shame Number me in Haste its a shame

Booking a day off from work to go fishing on 16th March. Red face when I arrived at club lake to see the closed sign :oops:

The two best times to go fishing are when it's raining and when it's not

After the first time using his new pole my friend was packing it away and putting it in his holdall. He took a tube out of the holdall and slid his new pride and joy in to her safe protective case. Only for the pole to hit the red cap on the bottom of the tube and come shooting out of the bottom of the tube. As fate would have it we were fishing a very deep lake and he had been pointing the bottom of the tube out over the water. The pole shot through the water like a torpedo and vanished in to the depths never to be seen again.

:lol: