Sea Roma, Whitby

Elton

Posted on behalf of Claire. Please add all replies to this thread:

I was rummidging round the internet wanting information on a boat called Sea Roma of whitby bright yellow she was, i came across something that said Sea Roma was in debt and had to be repossed by scarbrough council this is a total lie this was my dads boat (steve goodwill) in 94 his back went and my grandad passed so a notice got put on the boat for harbour fees i do beleive theses were paid in full after the funeral of my grandad and when my dad got out of hospital. could any tell me why this was on the net in 2006 nearly 10 years after he gave up the boat???? i regret to to say my father passed in november 2010 at the age of 58 and when i come across this i found it upsetting, we did bring the boat to bridlington and donated it to the local college if any has any info on Sea Roma or pictures of my dad Steve goodwill plz let me know as his grandchildren are wanting to know many thanks he devoted daughter claire xx

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

thanks but if you or if you know any one who has pics of my dad (steve goodwill) or Sea Roma plz email clairebulmer@talktalk.net many thanks xx

[/quote

Hi claire ,

i used to work with steve when he worked for the late john grayson he crewed with stu johnson before he got sea roma and i ran another boat called sun star and crewed with tut uttley on north stasr which i ended up skippering we often went down robin hoods bay for a beer me and steve and rich ward i lost touch with steve when i returned to working on rigs off aberdeen he was a gent your dad we allways had a laugh some good memories honey.

paul.

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg