unbelievable little scumbag

Andy_1984

read on bbc red last night that in Greater Manchester when an old lady took her lottery ticket in to the shop to be checked if it was a winner a shop worker told her she won nothing and kept the ticket to himself, she did in fact win £1m.

he got caught because he said he bought the ticket at his store but the lottery people found out when they realised it was bought with the old ladies credit card and also not in the shop that the worker claimed it was.

she said: "I just can't believe he did this, but at least he got caught. This money means my husband can give up work and we can enjoy our retirement."

im happy she got the £1m back and hope the scum gets a hefty fine & jail term.

Edited by Andy_1984

Owner of Tacklesack.co.uk

Moderator at The-Pikers-Pit.co.uk

read this as well....cant believe the nerve of some people..like the scum on that shop lifting program the other night. a bank manager??

cut their bloody hands off!!!

time this country truly took a stand and treated criminals as they deserve!

Not the first, and certainly won't be the last - always ask for your ticket back if you allow a shopkeeper to check it.

Another scumbag

Looks like an honest bloke, doesn't he?

Edited by robtherake

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed."

• 3 weeks later...