My first Zander!

jeremyburnside

Good for you and thanks for sharing.

"Some people hear their inner voices with such clarity that they live by what they hear, such people go crazy, but they become legends"

Ooooooo eeeer its nearly that time of year!

You mean Autumn, Budgie? It's crept up on us while we waited for Summer to arrive.

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed."

You mean Autumn, Budgie? It's crept up on us while we waited for Summer to arrive.

Aint that the truth Rob! :D My early season Tenching was over before I started it! My June start Carping goty delayed with the recent family trouble so I hope to heck I can actually get out for Zed time! Im turning into a "has been" arm chair angler! Ironically my health has been best its been for a few years now just recently and Im still not getting out :rolleyes:

And thats my "non indicative opinion"!