Never seen one of these cantrepins before

Tigger

well ,i was passing the shop today ,and i brought one ,i don't think the guy serving was impressed when i took it too bits and gave it a good looking at ,i spun it hard and fast too listen too the bearings and then slow to check the balance ,everything was just fine .so i brought it .i did have a marco contessi mk1 (4" version) as a loaner /spare ,but i donated it in a auction ,so now i have another spare / loaner reel as its replacement

you get a neopean pouch ,the finger holes are smaller than the okuma sheffield (well it is a slightly smaller dia) but still big enough for my fingers to fit in unhinded .the colours ok ,not too hard on the eyes ,the line guard is in a fairly good position ,about a ¼" short of a ideal placement but good enough to not hinder a wallis cast .the rest is a per a x-pin or any of its clones

is it worth £40 .well yes worth every penny .

owls22dx.gif

Chavender
I try to be funny... but sometimes I merely look it! hello.gif Steve