Bargain

Andrew

You must be minted. Spent wisely a tenner a week could see you with some very nice gear over a long angling career. :)

Wish i was mate, i'm saving a fiver a week to get some new gear, i only buy what i need for the 2 sessions i have in a week, usually 2 pints of mixed maggots and hooks, weights or floats depending on what i'm low on, bonus to that i have a wife who's not sqeamish so i can keep maggots in the fridge,

I'm saving up for a bivvy i've seen TF GEAR Force 8 Bivvy

not a bad price but searching for a cheaper one

swinghook8.gif

"You hold the future in your hands, teach catch and release"

My Blog:- A Fishermans Dream

I paid considerably less than that for mine at go-outdoors, register for their email notifications and wait for a decent % off offer to arrive in your in-box :)

And yes it is a great bivvy, theres no way I'm going back to threading poles through little holes!

Mat

Mat

Wish i was mate, i'm saving a fiver a week to get some new gear, i only buy what i need for the 2 sessions i have in a week, usually 2 pints of mixed maggots and hooks, weights or floats depending on what i'm low on, bonus to that i have a wife who's not sqeamish so i can keep maggots in the fridge,

You could save even more money using seed baits. Fish like roach and bream love stewed wheat and it costs next to nothing. I was getting 2lb - 3lb bream on a single grain yesterday afternoon. Same with maize. Buy it at animal feed stores and boil it up, bag it and freeze it ready for use. If you can find a shady corner of your garden or a shed or garage you can make a wormery. Maggots are really expensive for what they catch.

Regards, Clive