Callous, deluded and totally morally corrupt?

Bob Shotter

For those interested I would like to respond to this post by fellow member Barry Luxton, I do so here because it is in no way related to the thread in which Barry chose to post it.

And just to make pepole aware how callous, deluded and totally morally corrupt you have become, here is your comment on another matter where the person was standing up in the house making comments on the coastguard, there was applaude from cross party btw, yet Bob Shotter states : "The one out of order is the uncaring callous old crow who sought to score a political point on the back of her husband’s death. Not something one would expect from a grieving widow....................................

quote: There was praise from all sides when the Tory MP Sheryll Murray spoke eloquently in the Commons about the UK's threatened coastguard service, telling the House: "It is because of those people that fishermen's wives such as myself sleep a little better at night."

Just three hours later, she received a text from coastguards in her South East Cornwall constituency to say that her husband Neil's trawler, Our Boy Andrew, was overdue and a search had begun.

My dear Mr Luxton I note your skill of copy n paste goes on unabated taking parts of post or newspaper articles to suite your argument you have now got good at, for which you are to be commended. The fact that the average five year old would be expert in the field is unimportant any more than the breach of the Guardian newspaper’s copyright which is a criminal offence.

Setting that aside the issue for those looking in dates back to the coastguard issue that was in full swing two years ago. The reason Barry has picked up on it now is because Paul Dore a poster on the Peter Russell page challenged me in much the same way as Barry has here and my reply to him will be the same to Barry

Quote “Mrs Murray MP’s position re the coastguard has never been in question indeed that is not the issue. What annoyed me and a good many of her fellow MP’s is the fact that she did a television interview a few days after her husband died and in that interview used the tragedy to try and bolster support for her stand on the coastguard issue.

Neil’s death was in no way related to the coastguard if anything her letter to the PM that did the rounds just after showed that the search for her husband would have taken a lot less time had the coastguard the equipment for tracking his boat, thereby proving the need to modernise the service. After all Neil had invested in the tracking kit and it was only when the coastguard telephoned his son who was then able to locate the boat on his home computer that the coastguard were able to point the rescue services to his location which indeed was where Neil was found.

The day after the television interview a question was asked at PM questions raising the same concerns as I have over the issue, it’s about protocol. I don’t give a dam about which side of the fence Mrs Murray sits on re this or any other issue but I did and still do object when she tried to score a political point on the back of her husband’s demise, that in my view was disgusting and I stand by that view.”

Tit for tat I know I shouldn’t but fair is fair…………………

It is a very sad state of affairs Barry that having walked out on an agreement re partnership in RSA-UK.Org leaving me to pick up your £1000+ tab that you have gone on about it day in and day out more recently accusing me of owing your mate. the same guy you left me to pay your whack of the RSA set up cost, by saying I owed him £500 for work that he did not do and was never asked to do you even went so far as to say you had never called anyone a liar on the internet before but on this occasion you would. When I published an email from your mate explaining that you were talking rubbish you haven’t had the decency to admit you got it wrong let alone apologise.

Edited by Bob Shotter
Publication2_zpsthmtka6c.jpg

Dear ohh dear, what platform did you use to come out with your old crow speach. Wasn't in the name of rsa or as any other representation apart from your own vile gratification surly. I note you fail to provide any back up where you state that mp's share the same annoyance as your sad and lonely self.

As for your last para you are going to have to call Paul a lier as well then sport.

Ahh yes, copy and paste, here's one you wrote eairler, you appear to forget what you have stated previous, with regards to the coastguard issue, you couldn't drop it, you couldn't resist in repeating yourself with regards to regurigitating your comments AT Mrs Murray on the net. It was you who re-started the ball rolling. Last para is good, think you can?

Here's a snippit from where you put Mrs Murray right among other rights of yours:

Barry the coastguard issue went through an extended public consultation and was examined by the select cross party transport committee and apart from a few minor changes to appease public opinion the plans and modernisation are going ahead and rightly so. Yes it is very sad that jobs will go but what price do you put on saving a life. Time lost in locating a boat that has satellite tracking because the MCA needs upgrading will cost lives, no if’s, no but’s, no maybe’s and what was the cry throughout the campaign from those opposed to the changes ‘Time is the most important factor when someone is in the water.’ My mistake then as now is that while these were and are my views right or wrong it is affecting RSA-UK which is sad because RSA-UK has nothing to do with the MCA or the coastguard topic. So yes I would have been better to have not gotten involved. To answer your question re Mrs Murray and did I say it to her face as already stated ‘YES I did.’Disrespectful you say Bill only because you disagree. She was the one who was disrespectful, to her own husband as it happens, grieving widow my rear end.............................................................................

........... Will it undo the damage to the org done by me NO. We neither one of us, have any time or respect for each other and that ain’t going to change so best we move on, at least that’s what I intend to do as I have far more important things going on than worry myself about someone like you.

Edited by barry luxton

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

Dear ohh dear, what platform did you use to come out with your old crow speach. Wasn't in the name of rsa or as any other representation apart from your own vile gratification surly. I note you fail to provide any back up where you state that mp's share the same annoyance as your sad and lonely self.

As for your last para you are going to have to call Paul a lier as well then sport.

Ahh yes, copy and paste, here's one you wrote eairler, you appear to forget what you have stated previous, with regards to the coastguard issue, you couldn't drop it, you couldn't resist in repeating yourself with regards to regurigitating your comments AT Mrs Murray on the net. It was you who re-started the ball rolling. Last para is good, think you can?

Here's a snippit from where you put Mrs Murray right among other rights of yours:

Barry the coastguard issue went through an extended public consultation and was examined by the select cross party transport committee and apart from a few minor changes to appease public opinion the plans and modernisation are going ahead and rightly so. Yes it is very sad that jobs will go but what price do you put on saving a life. Time lost in locating a boat that has satellite tracking because the MCA needs upgrading will cost lives, no if’s, no but’s, no maybe’s and what was the cry throughout the campaign from those opposed to the changes ‘Time is the most important factor when someone is in the water.’ My mistake then as now is that while these were and are my views right or wrong it is affecting RSA-UK which is sad because RSA-UK has nothing to do with the MCA or the coastguard topic. So yes I would have been better to have not gotten involved. To answer your question re Mrs Murray and did I say it to her face as already stated ‘YES I did.’Disrespectful you say Bill only because you disagree. She was the one who was disrespectful, to her own husband as it happens, grieving widow my rear end.............................................................................

........... Will it undo the damage to the org done by me NO. We neither one of us, have any time or respect for each other and that ain’t going to change so best we move on, at least that’s what I intend to do as I have far more important things going on than worry myself about someone like you.

Barry I sent an email to Paul Cullen on 18th August and asked him about your accusation that I owed £500, he replied the following week on his return from France and he said he had no idea what you were on about I have already posted a copy of that on the site were you made the accusation go see for yourself.

Everything that happens in the House of Commons is recorded so the question and answer are both on record. I saw that particular session on TV as it happens, so again go find out what a complete fool you have made of yourself. You do know how to use Google I presume?

Publication2_zpsthmtka6c.jpg

Take this one up privately gents. It doesn't belong on the forum.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President