Hello from Norwich ;)

Swifty-

Hello everyone ;)

Steve from Norwich....My friends and family all know me as Swifty, I'm 56 years old and been a fishing fanatic for 50 of them years :) I'm a member of NDPC (Norwich and District Pike Club) I Hope to be doing some Pike fishing this Winter...My PB in Pike, 26.06 caught at beeston lake Nr Neatishead Norfolk in 1985, not been back there all this time, don't even know if the place is still there(be nice to have some info, if anyone knows?)..I shall be fishing by boat mainly on the broads this winter, hope to see some of you there...Just shout "Hey Swifty" ;)

Thanks, and tight lines :)

Swifty

Hello everyone ;)

Steve from Norwich....My friends and family all know me as Swifty, I'm 56 years old and been a fishing fanatic for 50 of them years :) I'm a member of NDPC (Norwich and District Pike Club) I Hope to be doing some Pike fishing this Winter...My PB in Pike, 26.06 caught at beeston lake Nr Neatishead Norfolk in 1985, not been back there all this time, don't even know if the place is still there(be nice to have some info, if anyone knows?)..I shall be fishing by boat mainly on the broads this winter, hope to see some of you there...Just shout "Hey Swifty" ;)

Thanks, and tight lines :)

Swifty

welcome mate!

im just down the road from you at Guist! (towards Fakenham)

Swifty,

Sorry, Missed your first post.

Beeston has an active web site. "Coarse Fishing Beeston Lake, Norfolk, England Anglian Water Authority, Norfolk & Suffolk River Division.

No info available though. Every third word is, MEMBERS ONLY, You must be a member to view this information.

Look forward to your posts in the future.

Phone