Time for some perch ...

Adam247

Hi all it's that time of year I want to go and catch some perch or pike spinning but where to go . As most of you know recently had a new arrival and hadn't had much time fishing. Where would be best to go with a light lure rod 3-18g a medium 10-40g and medium/heavy 20-60g traveling isn't a problem as long as its within merseyside. I know the canal near melling is good but want to target perch particularly on the light rod and avoid a trace but its impossible on canal as jacks will likely be caught as well.

Any advice or locations will be taken and visited if I have any chance :D thanks all

HONOR IS DOING THE RIGHT THING, EVEN WHEN NOBODY IS LOOKING ...

Laugh and the world laughs with you; weep, and you weep alone.

"Yes, I will do the opposite. I used to sit here and do nothing and regret it for the rest of the day. So now i will do the opposite, and i will do something..." George Costanza

Adam,

Were's the photo of your "latest" catch. (male or female?)

Phone

Are you meaning the new arrival there phone ? Had a little girl :) ill see If I can get a pic of her on here later today

HONOR IS DOING THE RIGHT THING, EVEN WHEN NOBODY IS LOOKING ...

Laugh and the world laughs with you; weep, and you weep alone.

"Yes, I will do the opposite. I used to sit here and do nothing and regret it for the rest of the day. So now i will do the opposite, and i will do something..." George Costanza