New french member !

cofishing

Hello,

I'm a new member on this forum.

Sorry for my english, I'm french !

I live in La Rochelle, on the Atlantic coast and I fish on kayak on Ré island.

I fish mainly seabass and meager.

You can see my blog here to know me better : http://peche-en-mer-17.over-blog.com/

I invite you to visit COFISHING a new site that allows you to exchange parts of fishing. The principle is like counchsurfing, but for fishing.

If you like this idea, suscribe on COFISHING and post an ad.

Also tell me what you think about Cofishing.

Cordially

Hi cofishing and welcome to Anglers' Net.

I like your idea of COFISHING as a social networking site for anglers. I have done a bit of that - informally - with some UK anglers visiting the US who were able to stay with me for a few days and fish. In return, my wife & I spent two wonderful weeks in the UK fishing and staying with some great people we only knew from this web site. Staying in someone's home for a short time and fishing with them is an experience much better than simply arranging commercial guided trips.

Speaking of which, my lady & I both love fishing and would be happy to have you if you ever plan a trip to South Carolina. :D This area is good for carp, 3 species of catfish, largemouth black bass, buffalo, bluegills, and a few others.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President