Anglersnet.co.uk being blocked?

Rich_

Just wondering if anyone who uses Bullguard security on their machine is having this site blocked as a source of malware distribution recently?

It's also flagging the site up with the same warnings in search results on google etc.

Just while you scoff because you're alright, I can barely get on without the splash screen interrupting me.........

And I don't use bullguard.

Edited by Old geezer

Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional :-)

Just wondering if anyone who uses Bullguard security on their machine is having this site blocked as a source of malware distribution recently?

It's also flagging the site up with the same warnings in search results on google etc.

See the link Andy posted. Some hacker did something pretty lame (we were lucky) around boxing day. Google flagged it (they were the only ones that did) and removed the warning a couple of hours after I contacted them.

Unfortunately, Some AV companies aren't so quick, even though they got their data from Google. I'd be concerned that they weren't so quick implementing it, too.

BTW, there was no malware. It was just a redirect added to a couple of pages redirecting you to a site that wanted to sell you an iPhone :)

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE