Rock Fishing ? Swanage to Bognor

tinca steve

Tinca, are you referring to Rock fishing as in fishing off rocks or Rock Fishing as in Light Rock Fishing i.e. fishing with ultra light rods and mini-jigs and plastics?

Tony

After a certain age, if you don't wake up aching in every joint, you are probably dead.

I fancy fishing for Gurnard /Pollack/ Wrasse/Mullet with small baits /float and small plugs/spinners/ plastics, off rocks would be nice but have trouble with my knees and right arm. Big ask I know but you do not get anywhere without trying.

I have my old Abu 484c with a 7000, which I can no longer compress also another beachcaster which is much easier to compress for a 70 yard chuck also several other rods for chucking floats and or bits of rubber etc.

Just want to get away from piers and groynes.

Edited by tinca steve

THE MIND IS LIKE A PARACHUTE.
IT ONLY WORKS PROPERLY WHEN IT IS OPEN.

Tinca

Take a look here: www.light.rockfishing.co.uk it might just be just the answer to your problems. You can fish from anywhere not just rocks, groynes, harbours, etc.

Tony

After a certain age, if you don't wake up aching in every joint, you are probably dead.

Trouble is most rock marks are reached by a fair walk and a climb down and can only think of two marks on the Dorset coast what are a short walk from the car park one is only average the other in the right coditions is an excellent Bass and Mullet spot. Quite happy to take you Mullet fishing which is sea fishing with coarse gear later in the year. Some great fun can be had fishing form Mackerel and Garfish on Match tackle most sea anglers miss out because they use a beachcaster and feathers.

• Like 1

Now that is one offer I could take up, Thanks for the offer Jerry.

When I had my boat at the back of Canvey, near the yacht club I used to float fish for them in the Ray Gut near the bridge, good memories !!

THE MIND IS LIKE A PARACHUTE.
IT ONLY WORKS PROPERLY WHEN IT IS OPEN.