Bum Buddies!

peter mccue

i was lokking at the jrc and shimano bum buddies,they look good for roving for chub,but i fish on a canal like river so it wouldnt be much use if it was wet,or on a towpath etc so i carry my fox adjusta chair and minamal tackle,nice and light easy to move..easier to find chub!

AKA RATTY

LondonBikers.Com....Suzuki SV1000S K3 Rider and Predator Crazy Angler!

when i have the extra cash one of these will be mine.

Posted Image

my nephew sat on it in the store and said it was so cumfy he could have gone to sleep (hes 5)

Orvis Day Tripper Float Tube *OR0644*

With greater buoyancy and less on the water surface area, this float tube can take anyone anywhere faster. By delivering air in to PVC bladders on both up and downstroke, the double action pump makes inflation and set-up time a mere five minutes. Collapsig and transporting your tube is no longer a chore. Fully equipped with plenty of tackle storage on deck and comfortable foam seat, the DAy Tripper is set for an all day pond or lake assault. Packs into a handy backpack.

Pontoons are 14" in diameter. Accomodates up to 350lbs.

Priced at: £208.51 (Excluding: VAT at 17.5%)

[ 25. July 2005, 01:53 PM: Message edited by: Andy_1984 ]

Owner of Tacklesack.co.uk

Moderator at The-Pikers-Pit.co.uk

lol i was talking about these last night with a mate,funky float tubes,can see myself cruising down my local river/canal almost getting smashed by narrowboats every five minutes!

AKA RATTY

LondonBikers.Com....Suzuki SV1000S K3 Rider and Predator Crazy Angler!

I have been after a new chair for ages and although not yet purchased it, decided on the JRC ROAMER. It only weighs 3.2kg and is also adjustable which it needs to be as I fish the rivers most the time.

Paul

Andy, look for your float tube in the States, you'll save a fortune.

I bought a Caddis navigator 11 (their top of the range)for £70.00 brand new on USA Ebay.

Once you fish from a float tube you'll never want to do anything else :)

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/