Music Downloads

Elton

OK, so you got the kazaa type thing on your P.C. Am i correct in saying you need another program to play MP3's back? I've got mucismatch jukebox and i have also heard on Winamp on similar? But what is this program called ,is it a music player ,What's the proper discription for it please ,i'm tring to explain to some one what they need,can the 'players' by downloaded free? i don't know where mine came from, either my kids installed it or it came loaded from new?

Thanks, Richard. :)

I'm trying my best to catch up with PC lingo! :D

P.S. What is 'Newsgroups'? :confused:

[ 21. August 2002, 01:53 AM: Message edited by: Richard Harvey ]

Use a Lure Instead !! ;)

hi Richard

windows comes with its own player, its called windows media player, if you are using xp and the file wont open right click and select "open with" and select windows media player, and tick the box that says always open this type of file with this program. then all you do from now on is click the mp3 you want to play and it will work with no probs

for win 95, 98, ME hold down the tab key the one with two arrows on the left hand side of your keyboard and right click the file and do as above.

thats the hard work out of the way, winamp is really good, so is the one that comes with creative sound cards.

Smelly nets.

Canon S3 IS

Samsung S500

HOBGOBLIN

mailto:grahamnoone@hotmail.com

您在来信中写道

There's an article in the paper about some record labels in the US suing various ISPs for not blocking a site called www.listen4ever.com . This is a site similar to Napster but registered in China and hence beyond the reach of the labels. So they've decided to sue the ISPs instead. If they win then that's a major blow to internet freedom, so probably best to go to the site if only to annoy the labels!

DISCLAIMER: All opinions herein are fictitious. Any similarities to real

opinions, living or dead, are entirely coincidental.