Who is that man?

Newt

After a long night of love making, the young guy rolled over and was looking around when he noticed a framed picture of another man on a desk in the distance.

Naturally, the guy began to worry. "Is that your husband?" he Inquired nervously.

"No, silly," she replied, snuggling up to him.

"Your boyfriend then?" he asked.

"No, not at all," she said, nibbling away at his ear.

"Well, who is he then?" demanded the bewildered guy.

Calmly, she answered, "That's me before the surgery."

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Alan - you could well have a point. After raising 9 kids and getting 8 of them out and about and on their own, my brain may have suffered permenant changes.

However, I am somewhat reassured by the fact that after I divorced 5 years ago, I dated female persons and when I remarried, it was also to a female person so any damage is relatively minor.

OTOH, there may be cause still to worry some since my favorite song goes like this:

quote:

I never go out with girls any more.

I don't intend to marry.

I only go out with boys I adore.

Wheee, I'm a fairy!!!

Do you think I'm OK or should I be concerned?

:D:D:D

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President