Definately not a waste of money!

Peter Waller

I've got a little Silstar 3m telescopic whip that I bought maybe 15 years ago and it's been all over the world with me and caught fish on 4 continents. Not bad for £6.99.

DISCLAIMER: All opinions herein are fictitious. Any similarities to real

opinions, living or dead, are entirely coincidental.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Paul_D:

Mine would have to be my Keenets Powerstretch telescopic landing net handle. I searched for and bought several not so good handles looking for my ideal roving one. This is it, I love it's quick locking system coupled with it's rigidity.

Just did a goolge search for "powerstretch" oops...

Jim.

Paul_D:

Mine would have to be my Keenets Powerstretch telescopic landing net handle. I searched for and bought several not so good handles looking for my ideal roving one. This is it, I love it's quick locking system coupled with it's rigidity.

Just did a goolge search for "powerstretch" oops...

Jim.

Sundridge Minus 10 jacket plus bib-and-brace. 160 pounds and includes a free sleepskin 2 piece undersuit.

Really warm and almost faultless design. Only criticism I can make is that they haven't included a pocket to store the (brilliant)hood when not in use; will stitch one inside myself.

Jim.

I got a JK Breaker GD4000 reel on ebay for £13, brand new. Comes with own bag and box, and the 10 ball bearings in it give it great, smoothe action. Great buy considering similar reels are on web shops for £60-90.

Cheers,

Simon

www.myspace.com/boozlebear

hi simon and welcome to AN

Mines got to be a beach casting lesson.....the difference in my casting is amazing and I've also made friends with a very knowledgable and pleasant local angler.

phil,

JOIN ANMC TODAY

• 2 weeks later...