Two Bailiffs Assaulted

Elton

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tog:

Once again, why sell an angler a day ticket on a water if they don't show you a rod licence?

(assuming they had paid and we'rnt poachers?)

They have to have a certain license that gives them permission to see a rod license though don't they?

Dan

Any member of our club caught without a rod licence is booted out. (& no refund - lose £100 fees as well).

But I have never been asked for a licence by a tackle dealer!

(You can't get car tax without an MOT & ins, why should you be able to get a day ticket without a rod licence).

Jealousy: totally irrational anger directed at people who happen to be richer, prettier, thinner, cleverer and more successful than you are.

I thought it said to produce a licence to any EA bailiff (with ID) or any other Licence holder (I'll show you mine if you show me yours Dan).....

Jealousy: totally irrational anger directed at people who happen to be richer, prettier, thinner, cleverer and more successful than you are.

rabbit > I have no evidence at all, at the time i had redness and a little bruise but it was gone in a few days. No one saw the incident, and when he was back at my peg when i was packing up he was acting like nothing happened. I dont even know if he is still balif there i havent been back there in a long time.

Peter Waller > I left the club a few weeks after the incident happens, at that time it upset me and gave me a different perspective on fishing it took me a while to get back into fishing, it upset me how he could do that.

I now only go fishing with my friend and i go to local lakes were i know the balifs personally, i have got to know some nice people, and some nice waters around my area.

I have thought about it but i wouldnt know what to do, and i dont really feel like bringing it all back up again. Chances are he would get away with it somehow, alot of people fish at his lakes i know about 2-3 police men that fish there and there just going to give him a good word then its all over for me. Not to mention the amount of cash he has he would probally bribe them or somthing hehe.

Guest rabbit

Awaar You made some kinda sense for a moment, but you couldn't resist being sarcastic could you. Sometimes you should take things a little bit more seriously. I have got a very good sense of humour, but I don't find your 'humour' funny at all...time and a place awaaaaar.

"but you couldn't resist being sarcastic could you"

with good folks such as yourself, erm no... LOL :D

"I like to keep a bottle of stimulant handy in case I see a snake, which I also keep handy."

- WC Fields

Weary one, what do you expect from cowardly bassstarrrds!!!!! :mad:

Aden, what was this bailiff's name?

was it KEV JOHNSON?...... PR**K!!!! :mad:

another coward I presume picking on a youg lad.

There are bullies in all walks of life, I havent personally come across any in fishing though, yet!!!

[ 19. August 2005, 04:02 PM: Message edited by: Casey ]