Has anybody got....?

ayjay

Is there by some strange quirk of fate someone out there with a spare "B flat Tuba" which they no longer require?

My nipper is off to uni this autumn and will have to relinquish the school one he has been using.

Money could well change hands for the right beastie.

(I just hope it's his money and not mine!)

ajp:

Is there by some strange quirk of fate someone out there with a spare "B flat Tuba" which they no longer require?

My nipper is off to uni this autumn and will have to relinquish the school one he has been using.

Money could well change hands for the right beastie.

(I just hope it's his money and not mine!)

I had a look on ebay.uk and ziltch, ebay.com had loads so when you win the lotto, take a look. Bloody expensive. :rolleyes:

No I have a 1940 Zither, still in (tatty) box with plectrum and all the cords/wires, nice scenes painted on it as well. About 10 sheets of music so you can play by numbers, as it were, you would have to as it is all in German. :P:rolleyes:

Good luck with your search and good luck to your Son at University.

Alan(nl)

ps that was no help at all but it did bring it back to the top :D

ANMC Founder Member. . www.the-lounge.org.uk/valley/

You could post an "I need" message Here

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

• 4 weeks later...

There's not much happening out there so I can feel an update coming on.

Apparently I am now the proud co-owner of a 1928 Hawkes Profundo.(£285)

No,it don't mean anything to me either,and it still sounds like the Queen Mary is in nippers bedroom.