My Top Ten Albums

Mally

Bruno, some interesting choices!

Appetite for destruction is amazing, i actually saw guns and roses at leeds festival two weeks ago and they were awsome,

Also there were the foo fighters, if you like colour and shape then look out for the new album coming in december, they played a couple of new song and they were outstanding!

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's my top 10 at the moment. I say 'at the moment' as my top 10 changes all the time. I tend to play a CD to death, go off it and not play it for a long while, if at all!

In no particular order....

1. Red Hot Chili Peppers ~ Blood, Suger, Sex, Magic 1991

2. Red Hot Chili Peppers ~ Californication 1999

3. Red Hot Chili Peppers ~ By The Way 2002

4. P.O.D. ~ Satellite 2001

5. System Of A Down ~ Toxicity 2001

6. Staind ~ Break The Cycle 2001

7. Soil ~ Scars 2001

8. Nickleback ~ Silver Side Up 2001

9. Anouk ~ Together Alone 1997

10. Massive Attack ~ Blue Lines 1991

[ 08. September 2002, 09:01 PM: Message edited by: Gaffer ]

Nice to see lots of pink floyd fans i thought i was one of a dying breed

not in any paticular order as it depends what mood im in.

1-Pink floyd-wish you where here. No reason just love it especially shine on you crazy diamond pt1

2-Jean Michel Jarre-Zoolook. I find this album so relaxing and it puts me in a good mood no matter what

3-jean michel jarre-oxygene pt6-13. Been to see him live twice and have to admit its the best concert ive ever been to for allround entertainment.

4-Roger waters-Radio Kaos. Just sums roger up absoloutly brilliant

5-supertramp-Breakfast in america. happy music

6-the manics-this is my truth tell me yours. Been to see these as well great band even better live

7-Dire straits-alchemy. Takes me back to my teenager days

8-Simon and Garfunkel-the greatest hits. Dont know why but i just love it

9-the police- The greatest hits. Another i dont know why because im not the biggest police fan but this album is great

10-Pink floyd the wall-words cant descibe it

I know it was ten but i think talking heads need a mentoin as well as Bruce springstien.

Mally ive got 2 discs off pink floyd mp3s if your interested.(about 10 albums on each disc)

[ 08. September 2002, 10:05 PM: Message edited by: paul mc ]

Regards Paul Mc

Ok, so it is difficult to narrow it down to ten i have to agree, for instance, as bruno pointed out I missed out appettite for destruction! Well ive thought of a couple of others no-one has mentiond,

ZZ-Top, Eliminator, Wicked!!

And

T'pau, Bridge of spies!

Paul, I'll bear the Cd's in mind, but I'm one of theose people who much prefers to have a CD with the sleve and all that, Thanks neway.

• 4 weeks later...