Lidl fishing sale is on monday 18

chavender

http://www.lidl.co.uk/cps/rde/www_l...91.htm?id=11

the rather nice bag with tackle compartment box's is back and in a nicer colour scheme.the useual other bits like chemical lights etc ok the rods aint much cop but the others bits are usable like the baitrunners & landingnet .

• Like 1

owls22dx.gif

Chavender
I try to be funny... but sometimes I merely look it! hello.gif Steve

Thanks for the link

As famous fisherman John Gierach once said "I used to like fishing because I thought it had some larger significance. Now I like fishing because it's the one thing I can think of that probably doesn't."

Is that really two and a half quid for 50 glow sticks? Bargain!

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed."

The bag and landing net don't look bad. Does anybody know if John wilsons fishing world is any good?

As famous fisherman John Gierach once said "I used to like fishing because I thought it had some larger significance. Now I like fishing because it's the one thing I can think of that probably doesn't."

Guest Chris Perch

The bag and landing net don't look bad. Does anybody know if John wilsons fishing world is any good?

John wilsons fishing world is good entertainment from grass carp in the deep south to tailand redc tail catfish and quite a bit more I paid more than a fiver for mine so looks to be a bargain.

Is that really two and a half quid for 50 glow sticks? Bargain!

Edited by JV44

We are not putting it back it is a lump now put that curry down and go and get the scales

have I told you abouit the cruise control on my Volvo ,,,,,,,bla bla bla Barder rod has it come yet?? and don`t even start me on Chris Lythe :bleh::icecream: