European sense

TheDacer

I see the Eurpoean court (ie. under the guise of the human rights charter) have given that poor woman the 'right to die' which she so rightly deserves.

Let's see now, without the 'interfering eurocrats' she'd not have been given that right.

Let's hear you europhobes complain about Europe now!

Guest NickInTheNorth

If you mean the case decided today then you are wrong.

The decision was reached by the High Court in the UK, without reference to European law. It was decided using basic principles of English Law.

I do however fully support Britains membership of, and further integration into the EU.

Off to Ireland in a fortnight, where I can happily buy a lobster for me and the wife in lbs and ounces and they are PART of the full EURO bullshit!

Unlike our market stall traders , who have to sell in Kilos lol)

So Nick 50 % right, it was the UK commomsense judgement (but wrong over Europe support)

And Dacer !!! You lose your deposit, with 100 % wrong lol.

Cheers

Zip

[ 23 March 2002, 01:36 AM: Message edited by: Ziptrev ]