Spinning rod

maxaldo

How do people? I'm off to the lakes next week doing some game and predator fishing, iv'e never been predator fishing as such using lures and spinners e.t.c, but i'm hoping to get quite a bit in during those few days in ullswater. Does anyone know where i can get a decent starters rod and a few lures and spinners e.t.c for relatively cheap prices? I've already got a spinning reel so i'm good on that front

How do people? I'm off to the lakes next week doing some game and predator fishing, iv'e never been predator fishing as such using lures and spinners e.t.c, but i'm hoping to get quite a bit in during those few days in ullswater. Does anyone know where i can get a decent starters rod and a few lures and spinners e.t.c for relatively cheap prices? I've already got a spinning reel so i'm good on that front

Do you have all the proper unhooking gear like forceps and side cutters? If you use lures at some point you will catch pike - you'll need to know how to unhook them safely, especially this time of year. If they're stressed and out of the water longer than they need be, they can die on you.

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music

Do you have all the proper unhooking gear like forceps and side cutters? If you use lures at some point you will catch pike - you'll need to know how to unhook them safely, especially this time of year. If they're stressed and out of the water longer than they need be, they can die on you.

well no, i hadn't really thought of that, pike wern't in the plan, i dont know these waters too well, but i see your point, there is a high probability that if i'm catching perch on the lures e.t.c i'll be catching pike, i mite have to look into that arena as well then, more £££'s lol

well no, i hadn't really thought of that, pike wern't in the plan, i dont know these waters too well, but i see your point, there is a high probability that if i'm catching perch on the lures e.t.c i'll be catching pike, i mite have to look into that arena as well then, more £££'s lol

depends on your budget with the rod but unhooking gear wont cost you a great deal, a mat work on 10-15quid shakespere fishrite catch carp all do cheap ones around 20 quid for a net (or beg borrow or steal one

tools pop to the nearest poundland and get a pair of long nosed pliers along with a COUPLE of pairs of the side cutters they do a couple because they are not very good and will quickly stop cutting hooks so its always handy to have a spare pair

one thing i would advise though is get someone to take you out locally and show em how to handle pike before you go yourself

where are you from?

[one thing i would advise though is get someone to take you out locally and show em how to handle pike before you go yourself

where are you from?

Darwen, not far from bolton in Lancashire

i know darwen im st helens stuck between liverpool and manchester no idea what im up to this weekend but if i can ill try and get out some where near you

have a nosey at pac region 31, i do the blog and web stuff for em jon neafcy is our RO. If you contact through the email its me on the other end