I'm back - Fish-in

lyn

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

big al:

if you can go the lake has been the subject of some very big carp rumours lately,with people climbing in to fish at night ,so perhaps a surprise or two ,would love to pop down not sure on diary.cheers big al

I think you may have the lake muddled up with one near by, there are a few too choose from, Horton, Crayfish pool, Kingsmede and not forgetting Wraysbury!

lyn

One life, live it, love it, fish it!

Hi Lyn

Alan has it right. We were talking to Les in July at the CVAC meeting and he was telling us of the nightime danglers he gets breaking in across the RMC site next door and nicking his fish. Lovely venue if I can make once you have a date I shall certainly try, Just down the road for me and Big Al.

Mike

Join the SAA today for only £10.00 and help defend angling.

Guest allibee

Surely you are having a laugh Watermelon ... the whole Horton complex is stuffed full of good doubles, 20's, 30's and a fair few 40's. I hardly thinks people fishing any of the RMC complex who have paid hundreds for their ticket and been on a 3 year waiting list just to get a place on the syndicates are going to pop over the fence to tiddler bash, in effect. Not to mention the full time bailiffs on site (rmc) and it is also a fish farm ... absolutely no one in their right mind who knows the complex and has a ticket would be interested

Maybe the people were some local kids from the Wraysbury area

[ 01. September 2004, 10:12 PM: Message edited by: allibee ]

• 3 weeks later...

BOO!!!! i,m back too :D:D i,ll be up for it too if i can talk the mrs and her son to join into it but then again i don,t think she could handle you lot and me..lol sounds great i,ll try and make it definitely

is good to be back to be back

Well we really are coming out of the woodwork now, hey Karl I see you have since got married, congrats to you and commiserations to your wife

Well, everyone just how many have we got????

lyn

One life, live it, love it, fish it!