Chairs?

chrislee342

Im looking for a low cost fishing chair with a few extra bits that wont collapse on me after a few sessions on the bank.

I have found this one on the dragoncarpdirect.con website and was wondering if anyone has one of these and if it is any good.

For the price with the extra bits it has undercut all other chairs I have found.

http://www.dragoncarpdirect.com/products/Dragon-Carp-Robotic-Chair.html

Can I have your bank account number and sort code please?

Looks like the TF Gear bank boss ultralight but only £19 cheaper. The bank boss looks better build quality and more sturdy.

Would be nice to know the weight difference.

Im looking for a low cost fishing chair with a few extra bits that wont collapse on me after a few sessions on the bank.
I have found this one on the dragoncarpdirect.con website and was wondering if anyone has one of these and if it is any good.
For the price with the extra bits it has undercut all other chairs I have found.

http://www.dragoncarpdirect.com/products/Dragon-Carp-Robotic-Chair.html

Was that a typo :lol:

Edited by Andy_1984

Owner of Tacklesack.co.uk

Moderator at The-Pikers-Pit.co.uk

@Andy - yes that was a typo. :lol: but from what I've heard some things they sell are poorly made, I mainly hear this about the avanti products. But I guess it's one of those "you get what you pay for" arguements

I will check that link out now anyway

I had a look and their nearest store to me is approx 40miles away in Nottingham so might take a drive up the weekend and have a look around. See all the tackle with my own eyes. Never know, might walk away with a few bargains!

@Philocalist. I have read your post regarding the chair. Rather interesting to be honest how the build quality can differ so much from item to item. So like you say it's a lottery when mail ordering.

I notice a main concern is the weight of the user. Luckily for me I am a slim jim weighing in at 9 1/2 to 10 stone (at the moment). I have a very fast metabolism and I eat a hell of a lot but my weight is constantly going up and down.

I think I will try and make the trip to the shop sometime in the near future to have a test sit myself. Probably next weekend as it's my birthday weekend coming up so driving will be out the question as a lot of alcohol will be consumed.

@Philocalist. I have read your post regarding the chair. Rather interesting to be honest how the build quality can differ so much from item to item. So like you say it's a lottery when mail ordering.

I notice a main concern is the weight of the user. Luckily for me I am a slim jim weighing in at 9 1/2 to 10 stone (at the moment). I have a very fast metabolism and I eat a hell of a lot but my weight is constantly going up and down.

I think I will try and make the trip to the shop sometime in the near future to have a test sit myself. Probably next weekend as it's my birthday weekend coming up so driving will be out the question as a lot of alcohol will be consumed.

Personally, I would be tempted to look for a second hand Korum accessory chair for the same sort of price.

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/