canoes/kayaks makers

Alan Taylor

This is the 3rd time Ive tried to post I keep getting thrown back to the post reply page?

Anyway, you can make them easily uyourseklf out of ply stiched together and epoxied. The are very sturdy and seaworthy, I have a mate who paddles his 2 man kayak around the islands and creeks near vancouver. Let me know if you want the web address for the plans,

Dan

There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an idiot!

Its nice here! http://www.twfcorfu.com

Hi all,

the reason for the topic was that I had found this

www.heritagekayaks.com/featherang.html and

www.heritagekayaks.com/featherang12.html

I sent the link to a friend of ours and he came back with "I can see Leon in one of these with a bag of bread on each end" :D

Seriously though, decent weather, inshore trolling for Bass, getting to those spots where the Mullet think they are safe, Fly fishing, surface fishing for Carp,trolling for Pike....Just a thought

The prices seem reasonable and am waiting for a reply for delivery costs to Holland and the UK.

Cheers for now.

Alan :cool:

[ 07. April 2004, 08:21 AM: Message edited by: Alan Taylor ]

ANMC Founder Member. . www.the-lounge.org.uk/valley/

Don't remember where i saw them but you can get inflatable ones, duckboards are timber/ply.

just one more cast then I'am off home

Alan Taylor:

Seriously though, decent weather, inshore trolling for Bass, getting to those spots where the Mullet think they are safe, Fly fishing, surface fishing for Carp,trolling for Pike....Just a thought            

The prices seem reasonable and am waiting for a reply for delivery costs to Holland and the UK.

Cheers for now.

Alan        :cool:    

Hi Alan, Try Chesapeake Light Craft , Redfish Kayaks , or for a boat with good stability you could try here .

I bought the book by Nick Schade and have lofted offsets and cut out the forms to build my own. I would continue if it weren't a space vs time issue. Basically I need more of each.

There are many sites out there but I picked up quite a bit of informationhere as well.

You know the more I think about it the more I would rather build a skiff or better yet a rowboat.

All the best.

ps Glad you liked the link to Ascension Is. :D

[ 07. April 2004, 10:17 PM: Message edited by: Jeff S ]

Jeff

Piscator non solum piscatur.

Yellow Prowler13

2274389822_1033c38a0e_s.jpg

Ask me at 75...