Angling Trust announce the England Veterans and Disabled teams for the 2013 World Championships

Anglers' Net

I wish the AT would employ someone who can spell to do their press releases. It's COUNTRY'S, not COUNTRIES. :hammer:

New Media Manager

Salary £32,000 plus contributory pension

Term: Initially 1 year, extendable subject to continued funding

Midlands-based, home/office working

In 2012, the Angling Trust was funded by the Environment Agency to develop a National Angling Strategy, called Fishing for Life (details HERE) Funding has now been secured to implement this strategy and in particular to promote the work of a wide range of organisations in the angling community to increase angling participation and the social, economic and environmental benefits arising from it.

The Angling Trust is seeking someone with excellent technical skills to develop and manage a number of web sites, applications and to run social media campaigns and issue press releases.

This post is part of a £1m annual programme of work being delivered by the Angling Trust, funded by Sport England and the Environment Agency among others. Although initially it is for a 1 year term, the expectation is that further funding will follow to make this a longer-term role.

:)

(This and other job vacancies at: http://anglingtrust.net/page.asp?section=222&sectionTitle=Angling%20Trust%20Job%20Vacancies )

RNLI Shoreline Member

Member of the Angling Trust

Norm,

Leon's post looks as though it should be impressive for someone who can write in the possessive.

Phone

Edit: I guess it should be added - As one who inhabits the glass house of the internet one should heave one's own bricks judiciously.

I am Terrible at spelling and proof reading my posts on AN and really DON'T think that should inhibit someone expressing an idea or making a contribution.

Edited by Phone