tv program, taliban

Andrew

I have just watched a program about women in afganistan, terrible,a public excecution of a mother of 7.

Now that the taliban have gone,or supposed to have, the new regime is no better,

Totally disgusted by it :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

We disgust them. They disgust us. Go figure.

We think they are barbaric. They think we are godless. Probably a good deal of truth in both views.

[ 11. November 2002, 04:45 AM: Message edited by: Newt ]

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Point taken.

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

What's disgusting is tonite (Mon) Channel 5 showed the amount of innocent Afghanistans that were killed for a tiny amount of Tablbans.

I won't go into the programs demand that American soldiers officers broke human rights and needed to be held responsible and the no of witnesses that had since been murdered, coz no-one who hadn't seen the film would believe me.

What p**** me off, is why they show it now, after the decision has been made?

Why not a few weeks ago?

Liam