sub £50 pole

yellowbelly lad

Hi all im after buying a new pole, i have currently got a pole by middy called "the works" and after the 4th section breaking on me again for the 3rd time, i guess its going to be cheaper to replace the whole thing, now with out going into a sob story i only have £50 to spend having read some reviews on various poles it seems its quite regular thing for the middys sections to break so i guess i will keep away from them, mavers abyss x seems to come out on top im not looking for 13 plus meters as i only fish the margins on the whole, guys your advice please :wiggle:

dragoncarp does a range of budget long poles and margin poles ,i have a rather older dragoncarp 11m pole as i don't go pole fishing very often.now they're not as light as other makes (thicker walls ,lesser grade carbon) and perhaps not as stiff .but they get the job done and cheap to replace if needed .

http://www.dragoncarpdirect.com/categories/Poles/

owls22dx.gif

Chavender
I try to be funny... but sometimes I merely look it! hello.gif Steve

Leeda's budget poles are pretty decent. I have one myself. For a budget pole I was quite impressed with it. Obviously it is no £600 maver deal but you get what you pay for.

For any web design needs check out http://www.chiptenwebsites.co.uk

Hi all im after buying a new pole, i have currently got a pole by middy called "the works" and after the 4th section breaking on me again for the 3rd time, i guess its going to be cheaper to replace the whole thing, now with out going into a sob story i only have £50 to spend having read some reviews on various poles it seems its quite regular thing for the middys sections to break so i guess i will keep away from them, mavers abyss x seems to come out on top im not looking for 13 plus meters as i only fish the margins on the whole, guys your advice please :wiggle:

TBH you wont get much with your budget - have you considered a 2nd hand pole off ebay?

Can I ask how you have broken a 4th section 3 times?

RUDD

Different floats for different folks!