Firefox question

ayjay

I expect they're confusing themselves too Newt.

Well, I changed my mind and decided to update - I wasn't entirely sure where to do it from so I clicked on the *Help* tab, clicked *about* and there is an update option, it suggested that I need to install version 12.

I'll try the Mozilla website next.

Well, I changed my mind and decided to update - I wasn't entirely sure where to do it from so I clicked on the *Help* tab, clicked *about* and there is an update option, it suggested that I need to install version 12.

I'll try the Mozilla website next.

I'm now on 23.01 with a fresh install from the Mozilla website.

Everything is working although it's changed the size and appearance of all the gubbins on the toolbar at the top of the screen - I'll have to play with that later, (another reason for not liking updates).

it's changed the size and appearance of all the gubbins on the toolbar at the top of the screen - I'll have to play with that later, (another reason for not liking updates).

Done that too - damn thing had gone back to the default skin - my preferred skin is about the only other one I have which still works.

I prefer firefox to IE but recently switched computers at work as I needed an RS232 port on my machine, Firefox crashes on average 20-30 times a day! Slowly driving me mad now, its up to date, been re-installed etc. but keeps doing it, switched to IE for a day but soon realised why I don't use it!

Any ideas on what could be up with it?

http://www.basingengineering.co.uk/

Instagram: mrmjv88

I prefer firefox to IE but recently switched computers at work as I needed an RS232 port on my machine, Firefox crashes on average 20-30 times a day! Slowly driving me mad now, its up to date, been re-installed etc. but keeps doing it, switched to IE for a day but soon realised why I don't use it!

Any ideas on what could be up with it?

Not me - I've only ever had very rare freeze-ups/crashes with Firefox.

You might be better off starting a new topic in the *technical help* section - I considered putting my question in there but it seemed a more general query than a technical one.

Also, although someone may well see this here (via view new content) my experience of forums suggests that supplementary questions often get passed over.

Try Chrome.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President