Simple ledger rigs

Sheepy

Dave,

i take it all the fish have sank then (theyre not feeding on or near the surface).

ive been using some fishmeal flavours just recently with mixed results, i was wondering if youve tried sweet flavours (such as scopex/strawberry etc) on the carp in there?

A bird in the bush is worth two in the hand

The problem is that those chub have seen it all. In the 3 years I've fished Mill Farm I've had so few chub that I can remember them all, 1 on floating crust, 2 on luncheonmeat on the drop and 3 on luncheonmeat on the bottom. Chris/Sheepy, you don't fancy trying the two person beachcaster method www.anglersnet.co.uk/cgi-bin/ubb/ul...=1;t=013316;p=1 in the enclosed bay do you, I'm sure they haven't seen anything that daft.

I'm only a low-tech pleasure angler, so I've not gone down the flavours route yet.

• 5 years later...

An old but popular thread - I think it could do with some updating. Over to you, chaps and chapesseseseseses.

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE