How many more times..........

Colin Payne

.......is Schumacher going to twatt someone off the track???? :mad: :mad: :mad:

Luckily no damage for Trulli, although he lost a lot of places but the Twatter got a new wing and a drive thru to knock him back :):):)

I am dyslexic of Borg, refistance is sutile.............your ass will be laminated!

RAIKKONEN WINS...... :):):):):)

YAY!!!!

[ 23. March 2003, 08:53 AM: Message edited by: Colin Payne ]

I am dyslexic of Borg, refistance is sutile.............your ass will be laminated!

Shush......There's too many think he's the bees knees around these parts. He is, undoubtedly, but I don't (personally) think he should have as many drivers championships accredited to him as he has. Wouldn't it have been interesting if DC's machinery hadn't let him down? Anyhow, it might be interesting to see which team really can do tactics this season......

Paul

Funny how Schumi got a penalty for hitting Trulli but nothing was done to Pizzoni for knocking Montoyas rear wing off.

As for DC, how many more chances is this guy going to be given? In his F1 career his team mates have won 3 championships while he keeps saying "this year will be mine"

Scott.

quote:

As for DC, how many more chances is this guy going to be given? In his F1 career his team mates have won 3 championships while he keeps saying "this year will be mine"

And team orders had nothing to do with that then..??

Paul

He has had several seasons in the best car and has won only 12 races, his team mates in that time have won 3 championships.

Ok perhaps team orders did play a part (but that was strongly denied by McLaren) lets look at qualifying, in their time together (the longest ever driver pairing) Hakkinen out qualified him

59 to 23 times.

Also dont foget his win this year was only down to Montoya screwing up and spinning.

DC will never win the championship, and will be lucky if he ever beats Kimi again, this will be his last season in a top team, his slide down the grid will follow before he retires.

There seems to be a lot of anti-German feeling towards Schumi, I cant understand this. We are seeing one of the best drivers ever (if not the best) at his peak, just enjoy it for what it is, it will be a long time before we ever see this again.

Scott.

I'm getting sick to death of Martin Brundell slagging off Schumy and making excuses for that whinging DC! :mad:

I thought that Martin, as a commentator, should be non-biased, but then how can he be when he's DC's agent!! :mad:

DC's had his chance and he's blown it, he needs to stop bleating on about how unfair life is and go and play dolls with the girls!!

Finally, not many drivers have got the balls to apologise on camera, for what was a mistake, like Schumy.

The futures bright, the futures red! :)

[ 25. March 2003, 03:17 PM: Message edited by: Gaffer ]

The anti-German sentiment isn't coming from me and I fully agree, he is by far the current best driver in the circus. My gripe is that he has always not been above blatant cheating and the governing bodies have not stood up to him.

Paul

Tinca61:

My gripe is that he has always not been above blatant cheating and the governing bodies have not stood up to him.

What are on about Tinca?.......the governing bodies have got him by the balls!!

Schuy.jpg

Edit: The picture should work now. :D

[ 25. March 2003, 04:57 PM: Message edited by: Gaffer ]

quote:

What are on about Tinca?.......the governing bodies have got him by the balls!!

I'm on about past instances of illegal fuel mixtures, ride height settings, management software etc. etc. not to mention the incidences of dodgem car driving which started this thread. All not dealt with by said authorities and all during championship winning years.

Paul